Edline is an online information portal that enables parents to access pertinent information about their child’s academic progress and general school information. Moon Area School District subscribes to Edline at elementary, middle and high school levels.
It is a secure site that enables schools and teachers to post a wealth of information online without compromising privacy or security. You can be assured that private information about your child will only be accessible to you. It is imperative that you keep your screen name and password private. If you suspect that someone else may have become aware of your password, you may change it at any time.
Parent Account Sample Letter
Parent Accounts are important to secure teacher to parent confidentiality. Parents are notified, via an email account of choice, when reports or announcements are published. Parents should not use the Student Account. If you have an active account, please ensure that you are using the Parent Account.
To activate your Parent Account:
- Go to the website www.edline.net.
- At the top left side, please click where it says Click here if you have a new activation code.
- Enter your Parent Activation Code: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
- Confirm that the account belongs to you, and click the button to activate this code.
- Then select the appropriate option from either "New Account" or "Combined Account." Note: If you have multiple children at the same building, you may choose combined account to view all your children’s information under the same account. You may not combine accounts if one child is in the middle school and the other is at the high school since each school is its own separate portal.
- Continue to follow the prompts to create a screen name and password of your choice. REMEMBER THAT YOUR SCREEN NAME AND PASSWORD SHOULD REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL!
- The next screen will ask that you enter your email address, to be included in important information alerts, and choose a security question and answer in the event that you forget your password.
Once your account is activated, you may begin to explore the site and view pertinent information. We hope that you find the site useful and expect to provide more customized information to you over time. If you have any questions, please first check out the help section of the site. If your question still is not answered, please contact email@example.com.
All students should activate and use their Edline account. The Student Account allows individuals access to posted grades giving them the ability to monitor their own progress, teacher announcements or assignments, course requests, senior project information and more.